Lightscape Terms & Conditions
Please see above for Ticket Information, exchanges and refunds.
Code of Conduct
The San Diego Botanic Garden is committed to providing a safe, inclusive, and respectful environment. Garden staff, volunteers, and all visitors have the right to an environment free from abusive and/or threatening behavior, including use of derogatory or offensive language about another person’s race, ethnicity, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation or national origin. In the event of any such behavior or other conduct that is disrespectful to our staff, volunteers, visitors, and property at any Garden site, we reserve any and all rights permitted by applicable law, including removal, revocation of membership privileges, and prosecution. The San Diego Botanic Garden also reserves the right to determine what constitutes unacceptable behavior.
In addition, we ask all visitors to follow our standard guidelines:
- Remain on trails, pathways, and designated areas at all times.
- Any damage, handling, or removal of plants or plant material is prohibited.
- Do not disturb wildlife by touching, moving or feeding.
- Outside plants or plant material, such as unapproved plant donations, flower arrangements, or bouquets are not permitted at the Garden.
- Bikes, scooters, skateboards, roller skates, motorized vehicles and similar recreational items are not permitted in the Garden.
- Confetti, balloons, drones, remote-control toys and any open flames are not permitted.
- Smoking, vaping, e-cigarettes, alcohol, or any other drug use is prohibited in the Garden and Garden parking lots.
- Professional Photoshoots or Videography permits are not available during Lightscape.
Back to top