Saturday January 27, 10 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
You can learn how to end hunger in our community by growing a garden!
- Plant your own organic seedlings to grow in your garden
- Get tips for growing a lot of food in small spaces
- Learn how to increase your yields
- Tour the SDBG’s Incredible Edibles garden for inspiration
- Learn about the Homegrown Hunger Relief program
- Try simple and tasty recipes using fresh bounty from the garden, and
- Learn delicious ways to reduce food waste at home
Workshop takeaways include, organic seedlings, organic seed packets, garden tools, a local garden resource and planting guide, tricks of the trade for a zero-waste kitchen, and so much more!
This workshop is taught by Mim Michelove of Healthy Day Partners and sponsored by the City of Encinitas.
Cost: $10 refundable deposit. Program includes all materials and Garden admission.
Class format: In-person, indoors and outdoors
Please register by January 26.